Polygon Dust Entertainment Ltd.
Batter Up! VR review
300 MB available space
Batter Up! VR Review
Batter Up! VR is an application designed by Polygon Dust Entertainment Ltd.. Batter Up! VR was first published on . Batter Up! VR is accessible on Steam.
Batter Up! VR is a delightful casual baking game for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift that provides a fun, colorful and carefree experience that is perfect for all ages! While similar simulation games end up feeling like a job with levels with increasing difficulty, Batter Up! VR career mode utilizes a progression system that is unique to the genre, ensuring a goal driven and relaxing gaming experience! Feel pride as your customers indulge themselves in your delicious creations, and then upgrade your bakery to be the best in the business!
In Batter Up! VR you can expect to bake cakes for your customers with a variety of tools! Slam donuts and hot dogs into your face at break time! Upgrade your tools and bakery decorations at the end of every day! Spill countless amounts of sprinkles, icing, and nearly finished cakes on the floor if you are not careful enough!
Bake cakes with your friends as you coordinate with up to four of your friends in local asynchronous multiplayer. As the levels progress, you will need to make sure that everyone is doing their part, from fetching the correct type of batter, to getting your minions icing cups, and filling their topping scoops!
- Over TWENTY unique voices for your donuty customers
- 100% Mouth-made sound effects!
- A height adjuster that allows players of any age and any height to play!
- Play with up to four of your friends using controllers or a keyboard
- Communication is key, your minions won't be able to see what cakes your customers need, so you will be in charge of making sure everyone is doing their part
- 16 levels of increasing baking madness
Tools, tools, tools:
- Your minions will toss you uncooked cakes, slam them into the oven to cook them quick
- A frosting bag that is powered through wireless technology, coordinate with your minions to remotely frost your cakes
- Sprinkle delicious toppings onto your cakes, but don't forget to give your minions an icing up and have them fill it with your desired flavour, so you can slam it onto a freshly cooked cake
Enhanced difficulty mode for expert bakers!
- You'll have to pump out donuts to feed your minions so they don't get lethargic and slow. Be careful though, if you feed them too much they'll get hyper and have a hard time controlling themselves.
- Be quick or be rotten, uncooked cakes and ingredients left out too long will go toxic, and who want's a moldy green cake?
- A daily progression of baking cakes where your effort pays off: Use your hard earned dough to upgrade your baking tools and your bakery decor
- Adaptive difficulty; get into the groove without getting overwhelmed
4 tools to upgrade:
- Start with a lowly lever-pull batter dispenser and upgrade it to a savvy touch-screen icing & batter machine
- Try shoving as many cakes into your simple starter oven, eventually upgrading to a FLAMETHROWER to bake cakes with ease
- A simple old-fashioned frosting bag to begin with, which can be upgraded to a powerful shotgun-like frosting gun to get cakes frosted fast
- Beginning with the little topping scoop that could, slinging strawberries, sprinkles, and blueberries; ending with powerful topping guns that blast toppings everywhere
- 10 different categories of decorations for your bakery, including wallpaper, fans, plants, fountains, and even skylights; make the bakery your own!